Services & Facilities
· Lounge, converse, drink, and be merry in our cosy spaces
· Pub featuring Czech beers and vegetarian fare to please, board games, movies, books, and live music, trivia, and other events
· Relax and pre-party with fellow travelers in our garden terrace, host to frequent BBQs
· Enjoy the comfort of the rooms, each unique, and all with cosy, crisp linens and big, fluffy pillows
· Stocked kitchen with all the amenities plus free spices and tea for cooking. Local grocery store located conveniently down the street.
· Pub Crawl
· Breakfast available (at additional cost)
· Nestled in the eclectic Holesovice neighborhood, accessible to the historical must-sees of Prague (transport link is a 3 block walk) and haven for local discoveries
· Area gems include the Cross Club (independent music club), Dox Contemporary Art Centre, Stromovka Park (bring your own beverages to the largest green-space in Prague)
· Other nearby points of interest include the local market (Holesovicka Trznice), huge clubs (SaSaZu and Mecca), and local establishments galore for cuisine, drinks, and cheap eats
· Reception open 24 hours so check in or out at any time. Additionally, if arriving before check in (3 p.m.), the pub, garden, reception area, and luggage room are available for use.
· Free internet access and wifi
· Airport Transfers Available*
· Free luggage storage
· Safe and secure spaces
· Free, customised city map with staff recommendations and discounts
*For requests on the same day please call the driver.
Direct Number: +420 774 413 347
Direct contact: email@example.com