Whether you are planning an educational trip with your school class, your university or simply a short get away with a few good friends – organizing a city trip for a larger group of people can become a stressful task. We are well aware of that, so we do our very best to support you with the planning, even before your date of arrival, and of course whilst staying with us.
"We provide a welcoming place in which our guests are individually attended to and experience a sense of delight and community."
SIR TOBY'S FEATURES
- 15 minutes tram ride from the city centre
- Tram stations Dělnická and Tusarova 1 minute walk
- Vltavská subway station 10 minutes walk
- Schools / Universities / Cultural / Sport / Friends
- Suitable for groups up to 60 people
- Breakfast buffet / Bar / Garden
- Free Wi-Fi / Laundry room / Key card security access
- 24/7 & multilingual staff
- Coffee corner
Check-in & Check-out
- Check-in: from 3 pm / Check out 11 am
- Pre-arrival document + rooming list for a smooth check-in
- Dormitory style (6 -12 beds): private/shared bathrooms
- Hotel style: private bathrooms
- Dormitory: bunk beds or single beds, reading lights, lockers (bring your own or
buy at reception).
- Hotel: king size bed, seating, tea/coffee, hairdryer, toiletries, towels. Twin beds
available on request
- We can offer breakfast on site (extra cost) and make reservations in many restaurants in the neighborhood or around the city.
- Buffet breakfast: all you can eat, mandatory for groups Price from 130 CZK/person
- Packed breakfast/lunch: on request in advance Price from 150 CZK/person
- Lunch/dinner: not available on-site, restaurant booking possible
- Special diets: on request in advance
- Do you need a space to meet?
- Let us know the details and we will look for a solution.
- For groups has to be booked in advance
- Additional costs depending on availability and the season
- Regular events (pancake nights, pub quizes, BBQ, etc…)
- Hostel located in a residential area, drop off by the hostel possible
- Bus p. Výstaviště Holešovice: Za Elektrárnou Street / Price from 600 CZK/day
- Low season: from 255 CZK/person
- High season: from 369 CZK/person
Included in the price
- All rooms: all bedding, taxes, wifi & custom city maps
- Hotel style: additionally toiletries, towels, hair dryers
- Group bookings are required to be prepaid in full, the preferred payment method is by bank transfer and can be made in CZK or EUR.
Terms & Conditions Cancellations:
- Cancellation after paying the deposit will incur a cancellation fee.
- Cancellation after paying the total cost of accommodation will not receive any
- Additional rooms/nights may be added at any time, depending on availability.
- Reduction of rooms/nights can be made without penalty until the total cost of
accommodation has been paid.
- Reduction of rooms/nights after the total cost of accommodation has been paid
will not receive any refund.